Exchange Email Data Recovery:
Exchange Email Recovery:
Our findings indicate that most Exchange Email Servers fail because:
- An improper shutdown occurred due to faulty UPS or human error.
- A Virus attacked the exchange Email server.
- A partition table got corrupted (Logical Hard Drive Failure).
- A Physical hard drive failure occurred.
- The Jet engine failed and was found when the Exchange Email Server generated an error message.
- The RAID controller card has failed.
- A critical file size was reported as a wrong size.
- A hard drive went offline because when it developed bad sectors in a critical area.
- The Exchange Email Server database file was deleted or restored with a previously corrupted backup.
- Your Exchange Email software was upgraded to a newer version and your EDB, or STM files got corrupted during the Exchange Email Software upgrade.
- A Boot failure prevented the Exchange Email Server from posting.
Before you attempt your own Exchange Email Data Recovery. Always protect your Exchange Server EDB or STM files before you do anything. For more information call or email RMD. Check our Exchange Email error page and our About Us page for more details.
More on Exchange Email Recovery coming Soon.